Echo Of Silence Nipple Cripples Violent Resolution

Eli

9 minutes ago, Skeet said:

Boy sshould be alching that rune during fights 😂 Gotta preserve your inventory spaces haha.

Good stuff guys

If you're talking about some of those loot pics it's a client plugin that shows what your kills and loot was

0rwe9ET.png

925660969_eosbanner1sm.gif.26880fcd6e488fb8d8b57bb3dec73ec2(1).gif.8de43337133400d740f751c7c5ff55ce.gif

Joined EoS in 2004

Not sure what RoT were doing...reminds me of the old NI when they were really really shit, getting ACed by 5+ clans and just returning in d'hide and a scim to attempt to suicide.

Weren't they they #1 at one stage? Suprised their members still bother attending their events.

Edited by DInvoker

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

If you're talking about some of those loot pics it's a client plugin that shows what your kills and loot was

Na was just playing. Cause I saw Mbox the last photo in the 1post had like 10 scims in his inventory haha. Saying he should alched em for more inventory space haha

13 hours ago, DInvoker said:

Not sure what RoT were doing...reminds me of the old NI when they were really really shit, getting ACed by 5+ clans and just returning in d'hide and a scim to attempt to suicide.

Weren't they they #1 at one stage? Suprised their members still bother attending their events.

I agree they fucking suck!

• 3 weeks later...